Epilepsy centers and HCPs should consider readiness for utilizing remote care options, if possible; i.e., telephone, telehealth, and electronic health record (EHR) messaging.
Telehealth Resources and Information
- AES Telehealth Quick Guide
- AES webinar, Telehealth in Epilepsy, Part 2: Putting Guidelines into Practice, recorded Monday, April 20 at 12 PM ET (FREE)
- AES webinar, Telehealth for Epilepsy: Overcoming the Obstacles, The American Epilepsy Society designates the live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. (click through for recording and accreditation information) (FREE)
- AES and Child Neurology Foundation webinar, Telehealth During COVID-19, Dr. Anup Patel, Section Chief of Neurology at Nationwide Children’s Hospital and President-Elect for the Child Neurology Foundation sits down for a conversation with Holly Paauwe, Parent, Creator of Hemimegalencephaly (HME) Family Support Network, and HME Specialty Director of The Hemispherectomy Foundation. Presented in partnership with the Child Neurology Foundation.
- From Epilepsy Currents: Epilepsy and COVID 2021
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Epilepsy Care: A Survey of the American Epilepsy Society Membership
Implementation and Coverage Resources, Beyond Epilepsy